The P&A app is almost here!
We live in a mobile world and people want access to information via their smartphone. So we’re excited to announce that our clients will have access to their account information via the Pittenger & Anderson app very soon! The final changes are being made as we speak.
What will the app allow me to do?
- Access the same information that appears on your P&A Client Portal, including account balances, current holdings, asset allocation, performance compared to your benchmark, annual income, and recent buys/sells.
- View and retrieve documents posted to your client portal, including quarterly statements, billing statements, and any documents you have uploaded to your portal.
- Contact any P&A team member directly from the Service Team link on the app.
- Yodlee integration – Some of you have already utilized the account aggregation tool called Yodlee (similar to Mint). The information from the accounts you’ve set up in Yodlee will also be accessible in the P&A app. If you’re interested in setting up Yodlee, please contact Diane in our office.
- The P&A app will only be available to current clients with an active client portal.
- If you have activated your portal already, then there’s nothing more to do at this time.
- If you haven’t activated your client portal, and would like to access the app, please contact Kristin in our office. She will help you set up your portal to be ready for the app’s launch.
- The app will be available for both Apple and Android users.
- We will send out a separate email with detailed instructions for downloading the app when it goes live.
Thanks for your interest in the P&A app! Yet another way we’re bringing transP&Arency to your financial life!