401(k) plans are rapidly changing. Is yours keeping up?
High fees are robbing many 401(k) participants of a more secure retirement. If it’s been more than two years since you’ve had an independent firm analyze your plan, then it’s time for a 401(k) checkup.
We know you have a lot on your plate as a plan sponsor beyond running your practice. Paperwork, financial matters, and regulations continue to be burdensome. And managing your fiduciary responsibility takes extra time you don’t have. So it’s imperative to work with a 401(k) partner who takes a 360-degree view of your plan. One who looks for blind spots as well as opportunities. One who isn’t paid by the investments they recommend for the plan. One who embraces the fiduciary standard.
At P&A, we’ve helped plan sponsors like you define and prioritize their retirement plan needs. In our conversations with your peers, the most common concerns include:
- How can we better control our plan costs?
- Do you offer fiduciary training for our plan committee?
- How can our participants save more pre-tax money than our current plan allows?
- What processes can we automate to help our staff and participants?
- Is our current plan advisor representing the plan’s best interests or their own?
Like other plan sponsors we work with, you want to know if you’re doing everything you should be. So what we offer is a complimentary second opinion service with no strings attached. We can perform this examination with the following information:
- A list of the funds available through your plan and the total balance in each fund
- Your plan’s 408(b)2 fee disclosure notice
- Summary plan description or plan adoption agreement
If your plan hasn’t had a checkup recently, the results may surprise you. Often, small changes can produce big results. Together, we can explore what these may be.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you imagine a better 401(k) plan.