Retirement means different things to different people. You may see it as a chance to quit working altogether, to cut back your work schedule, or to redefine your career. At P&A, we focus on helping you reach financial independence, the time in your life when you have the opportunity to rebalance your work-life ratio. Key to this process is understanding what actions you can take now to help you reach financial independence in the future. As you approach or enjoy retirement (whatever that looks like for you), P&A can help.
You might be wondering:
- What kind of income stream can I expect off my investment assets?
- What is a safe withdrawal rate for my investment assets?
- When and how should I begin taking Social Security benefits?
- What are my healthcare options? What about long term care?
- How can I best access money from my investment and retirement accounts?
If this resonates with you, let’s continue the conversation…
For a look at our interactive financial planning software, click on this link, scroll down, and select Interactive Sample. The “PlayZone” and “What Are You Afraid Of” tabs are favorites among our clients because of the ease with which various scenarios can be updated on the fly.