A few months ago, we notified our clients that we were in the process of releasing our very own mobile app. Well rejoice because it is finally available! The app will only be accessible to current clients with an active P&A client portal. If you haven’t activated your portal, please contact Kristin in our office and she will assist you.
What will the P&A app allow me to do?
- Access the same information that appears on your P&A client portal, including account balances, current holdings, asset allocation, performance compared to your benchmark, annual income, and recent buys/sells.
- View and retrieve documents posted to your client portal, including quarterly statements, billing statements, and any documents you have uploaded to your portal.
- Contact any P&A team member directly from the Service Team link on the app.
- Yodlee integration – Some of you have already utilized the account aggregation tool called Yodlee (similar to Mint). The information from the accounts you’ve set up in Yodlee will also be accessible in the P&A app. If you’re interested in setting up Yodlee, please contact Diane in our office.
How do I get the P&A app?
- Navigate to the Google Play/Apple App Store on your phone.
- In the Play/App Store, search for “Pittenger.” The first result should be the “Pittenger & Anderson” app with the P&A logo.
- Click on the “Install” or “Get” button. You may be required to enter your Apple App Store password.
- Once you have downloaded the P&A app, click “Open.”
- Enter your P&A client portal credentials. If you have forgotten your password, click the link at the bottom of the screen to reset your password.
- Click “Request Code.” You can have a code emailed or texted to you to complete the two-factor login procedure. Once you receive the code, enter it in the P&A app. (Note: If you select “Remember This Device,” you only have to go through the two-factor login procedure one time.)
- Now, you’re logged in and ready to use the P&A app!
** To ensure the P&A app works properly, install any system updates to your phone so you have the most current operating system. Give us a call if you encounter any issues!