As of October 2018, we manage over $1.5 billion in assets for 600 clients from 29 U.S. states with a full-time staff of 12 people. To operate this efficiently, we lean heavily on technology. The result is increased transparency and a deeper level of trust with our clients. Below are a handful of the technologies we utilize for the benefit of our clients.
- Client Portal – With the P&A Client Portal you can securely:
- View past performance, holdings, activity, realized gains, and more.
- See your quarterly reports and other electronic documents saved in your Vault.
- Aggregate outside accounts.
- Track your financial plan progress.
- Contact P&A team members directly.
- With an active client portal, you are also eligible to utilize the P&A app.
- Interactive Planning – The financial planning software we use allows us to make changes on the fly when reviewing a plan with a client. In other words, you can see how any changes to your plan affect your financial future in real time. You will also have online access to the plan to review on your own time.
- Charles Schwab – As our recommended custodian, Schwab utilizes many different technologies, including electronic signatures for initial account paperwork and electronic delivery for statements and confirms. In addition, they have a secure website for our clients called Schwab Alliance. This gives you yet another way to monitor the investments we manage for you.
- Online Meetings – For our clients who prefer to meet virtually, we utilize Join.Me for screen sharing, online meetings, and web conferencing. Collaboration is easy, efficient, and hassle-free with Join.Me.
Technology will continue to play a huge role in our business going forward, and we will make every effort to remain on the cutting edge for our clients.