This week, we’ve got articles about the US becoming a net energy exporter, Bitcoin investors, tax-law changes, Valentine’s Day candy, and retail stores getting new life. The opinions and ideas expressed on these external websites are those of third-party vendors and Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. has not approved or endorsed any of the third party content. Clicking on these links will result in leaving the Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. website.
- US to become a net energy exporter in 2020 for first time in nearly 70 years, Energy Dept says – CNBC
- Bitcoin investors lost big in 2018. Some don’t plan on telling the IRS – CNBC
- It’s tax season – 10 tax-law changes that will most affect your 2018 personal return – MarketWatch
- America’s favorite Valentine’s Day candy is unavailable this year – CNBC
- From dead mall to Amazon warehouse: Here’s how shuttered retail stores are getting a new life – CNBC