This week, we’ve got articles about early retirement planning, 2019 tax filing, digital detox retreats,your tax bill if you hit the Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot, and the swag bags at the Oscars this year. The opinions and ideas expressed on these external websites are those of third-party vendors and Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. has not approved or endorsed any of the third party content. Clicking on these links will result in leaving the Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. website.
- Why Retirement Planning Should Start in Your 20s – Forbes
- 2019 Tax Filing Tips for Retirees – U.S. News
- Executives say ‘digital detox’ retreats are key to their success – CNN Business
- Here’s your tax bill if you hit $322 million Powerball or $267 million Mega Millions jackpots – CNBC
- What’s inside an Oscar nominee’s swag bag – CNBC