Here at P&A, we believe having online access to your investment accounts is a top priority. Though we fully understand the thought of having to remember another password seems dreadful, we want our clients to have full access to the accounts they have trusted us to manage. Below we highlight five reasons to use your P&A client portal.
- Transparency – The P&A client portal gives you access to your accounts using the same portfolio management software we use. When you first log in, there is a dashboard view to give you the highlights including account values and performance. You can also dive deeper and run reports that show projected income, recent transactions, and current holdings.
- Security – Cybercrime and fraud are serious threats in today’s world. As an added layer of security, our P&A client portal protects your data by utilizing dual-factor authentication when you log in. With hundreds of emails being hacked each day, the Document Vault feature of the portal is a secure way to upload and share documents rather than by using email.
- Reporting – P&A produces quarterly reports for our clients which can be found and downloaded from the Document Vault. Client billing statements are also delivered here. By utilizing this secure vault, these items no longer need to be mailed to clients unless specifically requested. Consider the Vault a secure digital filing cabinet for important financial documents we share with you and vice versa.
- Market Insights – Each quarter, you will find Pitt’s letter to clients included in your quarterly report package. Here you’ll find The World According to P&A, market commentary, staff updates, planning concepts, and more.
- Communication – If you are needing to contact us, the Service Team tab conveniently lists each P&A team member and their contact information, including a picture and a link to their bio on our website!
So, there you have five reasons to utilize the P&A client portal. For a more in-depth overview of the P&A portal or if you have questions about accessing your portal, please visit The P&A Portal blog post or give us a call!
Clicking on the links above may result in you leaving the Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. website. The opinions and ideas expressed on these external websites are those of third-party vendors and Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. has not approved or endorsed any of this third-party content. For the full Terms & Conditions of using the Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. website, click on this link.
Pittenger & Anderson, Inc. does not provide tax, legal, or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal, or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction. Additionally, the information presented here is not intended to be a recommendation to buy or sell any specific security. To learn more about our firm and investment approach, check out our Form ADV.
To view this article and others like it online, visit the P&A blog at https://pittand.com/blog/.
Click here to download the PDF version of this article.