Who We Help
Your career is taking off and your account balances are growing. You’re likely juggling family life with work and other interests, all of which leaves little time for your financial life. If you have at least $250,000 in investable assets or are a high earner committed to saving aggressively, we want to partner with you.
As your financial advocate, let us help you:
- Set goals to build a solid financial foundation and make smart financial decisions.
- Pinpoint opportunities, blind spots, and red flags.
- Take full advantage of your company retirement plan and employee benefits.
- Establish a savings and investment plan for after-tax dollars.
- Explore ways to reduce your tax burden in connection with your goals.
Major Life Events
Have you sold your business or are you considering a sale? We can guide you through the complex financial decisions that result. If you have $500,000 or more in investable assets, let us help you with strategies to:
- Reduce your tax burden
- Recreate an income stream
- Fund charitable contributions
- Deal with large liquidity events
- Take care of your heirs and leave a legacy
Whether by divorce or the death of a spouse, becoming suddenly single can be overwhelming on many fronts. This is especially true if your spouse was responsible for the family finances. Our goal is to lift your burden and allow you to breathe easier. If you have $500,000 or more in investable assets, we want to partner with you.
We’ll help you get through this difficult time by:
- Addressing what needs attention now and what can wait.
- Dealing with inherited retirement monies and insurance proceeds.
- Retitling accounts in your name.
- Explaining some of the estate planning implications.
- Crafting a plan of action for moving forward that inspires confidence.
The emotions surrounding a job change vary depending on whether the move was voluntary or not. Either way, you’re likely to have monies in your company retirement plan that need to be addressed. If you have $250,000 or more in investable assets, we can help you analyze which of these four options is right for you:
- Roll over your 401(k) account to an IRA
- Roll your old 401(k) account into your new employer’s plan
- Leave your 401(k) account in the old employer’s plan
- Cash out your account
We have found that people view inherited monies different from monies earned. If you have $500,000 or more in investable assets, we can help you formulate a plan that aligns your goals and your values.
We’ll go over ways to:
- Put this money to work for you.
- Create an income stream.
- Take care of your heirs.
- Fund charitable gifts.
- Reduce your tax burden.
Whether you want to quit working, scale back, or embark on a new venture, retirement planning is about having options. If you have $500,000 or more in investable assets, we want to help you:
- Establish a safe withdrawal rate and decide which accounts to tap first.
- Determine the right Social Security withdrawal strategy & Medicare supplement.
- Analyze your retirement rollover options.
- Take care of your family and leave a legacy.
- Ensure your monies continue to work hard for you.